Superior service is our goal. We promise:
1. To provide the highest quality tax and financial services to our clients at a reasonable cost.
2. To grow professionally, but never lose our local identity.
3. To establish a personal relationship with our clients, as you are the foundation of our business.
For the past 37 years, Deborah has been providing tax preparation services to individuals and small businesses.
Establishing the business in 1980, Deb started as a home based business. In 1992, she expanded her successful tax practice to include financial services. Quickly she outgrew the space, and in 2000, she relocated to historical downtown Quakertown. She purchased and renovated an old Victorian building on Broad Street to accommodate her expanding practice. Today, her firm consists of three tax preparers and two office staff.
In addition to providing superior tax preparation service, Deborah offers her clients expert advice in retirement planning, educational planning and insurance. “I offer my clients a multi-faceted approach to address their growing financial needs.”
Deborah and her husband Henry enjoy DIY projects and traveling, but most of all, they enjoy spending time with their five children and six grandchildren.
Areas of Expertise
• Income Tax Preparation
• Tax Planning
• Retirement Planning
• Educational Planning
Affiliations and Credentials
• ATP – Accredited Tax Preparer
• NATP – National Association of Tax Professionals
• NSA – National Society of Accountants
• PSTAP – Pennsylvania Society of Tax and Accounting Professionals (Vice President of the Lehigh Valley Chapter)
• CLTC – Certified in Long Term Care
• CSA – Certified Senior Advisor
• RTRP – Registered Tax Return Preparer
Dave Mininger has sixteen years of tax preparation experience. Primarily responsible for the preparation of drop off returns, Dave offers clients fast and reliable tax preparation services.
When Dave is not preparing taxes, he is hard at work as a Technical Analyst for Dun & Bradstreet in Center Valley, PA. He also enjoys traveling with his wife and family.
• Continuing Education through IRS, PA & NATP
• Drake Software Certified
• RTRP – IRS Registered Tax Return Preparer
“We guarantee realistic and honest tax advice,” notes Krista Rumbaugh. Employed by the firm as a professional tax preparer since 2000, her years of experience and dedicated expertise ensure that your taxes are in good hands.
Prior to becoming a tax professional, Krista’s work experience encompassed customer service, sales, real estate and small business ownership. Her hands-on business experience allows her to provide clients with personal service and insight to their unique personal and small business needs.
- Continuing Education through IRS, PA & NATP
- Drake Software Certified
- National and State Real Estate exams
- RTRP – Registered Tax Return Preparer
Beverly Hane is our firm’s Office Manager. She started working at Deborah Mininger Income Tax and Financial Services, LLC in 1990. With over twenty-seven years of experience with our firm, Beverly upholds our personal approach and local identity that has allowed our business to grow. She keeps our office operating efficiently and extends a personal greeting to our clients year after year.
Bonnie Cornelius joined our team seven years ago bringing with her twenty plus years of sales and marketing experience. Taking a hiatus from the corporate world to raise her family, she is back to work on a part-time basis. Bonnie handles a variety of administrative and marketing tasks, as well as, assists Deborah with the financial services side of the business.